Is it possible for him to see me as something more than a booty call without losing him?

ok so i met this guy online about 5 years ago. we've been texting on and off ever since. he usually only text at night when hes horny. he says we should have sex and well take it from there. is it possible for him to see me as something more than a booty call without losing him?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You said yourself, "he usually only text at night when he is horny." its obvious signs the guy just wants to use you for sex. talk to him about this and ask him what he is looking for in a girl. if he says he just wants to chill, have fun and not looking for anything serious then he is definantly just about a bootycall when he only wanst to talk to you when he's horny. let him know that you don't want this type of relationship if you don't like it. If he really likes you, he'll do more than this and start calling you other than for sexaul reasons and not so late at night. he will try to make it wrk. if he doesn't or says he will but his actions are still the same, he is up to no good and does not care about you. So then drop him, hon. You deserve better than that. you know what you want and you go for that and don't settle for horny losers like him.

1|0
    0|0
    • OK WE USUALLY HANG OUT AT NIGHT BUT WHEN WE HANG OUT WE BOTH STAY QUIET AND HES A WHOLE DIFFERENT PERSON HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO HUG ME. WE HARDLY SPEAK WE JUST SIT AND STARE

• No chemistry. that's what that is. So why would you continue to see him if yall don't click? That doesn't make any sense

What Guys Said 1

• nope sex first?!? come on am sry to say that but you would be really stupid if you think it can go somewhere after that

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Enough with the upper case letters. Um, there's always a slight chance but really, I don't think he is interested in more if you give it up. If you do give it up he will know that he can have sex with you without having to put anymore effort in. Stand your ground and tell him no.

1|0
    0|0
  • cut him off and let him know that you are looking for a relationship. if he doesn't want anything but sex, the you don't need him anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once a booty call always a booty call. You did it to yourself on that one. Have more respect for yourself and don't let a guy use you for sex when you want more than that.

0|0
    0|0