Boyfriend hasn't texted me in 2 days? Should I worry?

We were texting Friday night and he says "I'll probably talk to you tomorrow, good night (:". The next day, he didn't text me at all. Today is Sunday and haven't gotten a text or call from him. I keep thinking he stopped liking me or something. I'm worried. I don't want to text him first because I feel annoying and clingy...I know I sound stupid but that's what I keep thinking. What to do? Am I over thinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• He hasn't lost interest, he just wants to feel appreciated and wanted, as you do. Instead of feeling down and uncertain about him, why don't you make his day and text him first?

What Guys Said 2

• no just go see him

• the truth is in your heart young padawan

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you're over thinking this at all, communication is important in relationships! I wouldn't be okay going two days without hearing from my boyfriend. I think you should text him and see what he's been up to. It's not clingy, you're his girlfriend and it's okay to text him after not hearing from him for two days. Don't get emotional or start asking a bunch of questions though or he may pull away even more. Sometimes guys need space, and this might just be him needing time for himself and have nothing to do with not liking you. See how it goes, if this becomes a habit, maybe you should have a talk about it with him. Best of luck.