What is the best book for women for dating?

Does anyone know or could suggest the best books about dating for women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, great question. Here are my 3 favorites.

1. How to Get Men of Value - by Challenger Banks

www amazon com/How-To-Get-Men-Value-ebook/dp/B00G07CLVI

This is my new favorite by far because it isn't as much about relationships as it is about being able to attract then men in the first place. Also, it focuses on getting a high caliber of man rather than the average. It covers a whole range of issues. Too bad it's only for Amazon Kindle at the moment but at least the kindle app is free on all devices.

2. Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man - by Steve Harvey

www amazon com/Act-Like-Lady-Think-Relationships/dp/0061728985

This one is really good because he really tells how men think about relationships and love. They have a very different idea about it than us. It's a fantastic book although a lot of people don't agree with some of his ideas for example, he doesn't believe that two attractive people can ever really be plutonic friends.

3. Why Men Love Bitches - by Sherry Argov

www amazon com/Why-Men-Love-Bitches-Relationship/dp/1580627560

This one is great. It teaches women how to respect themselves when it comes to men. We think that we already know how but many of us don't even realize when we are doing something wrong. You can choose between being the bitch or the nice girl as long as you have a sense of humour, stay positive and treat yourself with the respect you deserve.

Honorable mentions:

He's Just Not That Into You - Greg Behrendt

More an interesting story to pass the time.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus - by John Gray

A great read but, it seems that John Gray knows more about what the problems are than how t solve them to me.

Hope that helped :)

What Guys Said 3

• I found this blog to be a decent.. it is for girls.. but I was curious so I read in it or a while.. the guy seems to express what men feel accurately.

link

• dating women by women for women?

• Watch "The Ugly Truth".

What Girls Said 1

• Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus by John Gray...its a classic