Did he lose interest in me?

We've been dating for about 7 weeks. I'm his first girlfriend. He's sweet and a gentleman. We were texting Friday night and he said" Ill probably text you tomorrow, good night(:". He didn't text or call the next day, the day after that, he didn't call or text.

Today, I see him at school and he doesn't act different nor distant, he acts the same and everything is good. But he no text again today? He usually texts me first. Did he lose interest in me or something? I'm pretty much the only person/girl he texts so...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Call him. Or text him. Sometimes you have to do what you want to do. He can't read your mind. Tell him you don't like it when he does that and talk it out. Maybe he just wants some space.

• Maybe he feels like he's getting to committed and wants some space . not much info to go on...

What Girls Said 2

• well it could be that he doesn't want to seem desperate or something. trying to act hard to get or something. but I don't know, I doubt it. like when someone says they will text, they usually do..if they don't its usually because they aren't that interested or they are distracted by someone or something else. its really hard to say from the little information. I could make so many assumptions. you can always text him lol? you don't always have to wait for him. just as long as you are not ALWAYS intitiating conversation.

• I wouldn't worry about texting, don't let it ruin your relationship. Ask him in school how he is and see what he has been up too.