Dating a libra. How do I keep him interested? I really like this guy!

dating a libra...how do I keep him interested? I really like this guy!

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not believe that his zodiac sign directly states what his likes and dislikes are. I am certain that not all Libras have the same type of personality. For example, I am a Libra, but I am quite sure that this you are interested in is not like me. He may be, but it is not all that likely. It would be funny if you were actually asking this question about me, but I doubt it :P

How do you keep him interested. Be Yourself. If he likes it, awesome. If he doesn't, he is not the right match for you!

Let's say you start acting like what you think he wants you to be. You will have to pretend to like some things you do not like all that much yourself. How long can you keep such an act up? A month? 6 months? Perhaps even a year? Eventually, you run out of energy. You cannot pretend to be the person you think he wants you to be for ever. Even if you could, would you really be happy in such a relationship?

So, be yourself. Try to be the best you you can be!

What Guys Said 3

• Don't get started with that esoterics crap and you can already make a good start.

• Great sex works regardless of zodiac sign. Just sayin'.

What Girls Said 3

• I am a female Libra and have a co worker who is male who is a Libra. We are very aesthetic people, we like nice and pretty thing's. Conversation is also key. If you are not intelligent and cannot have good meaningful conversation, then he will be bored. Stroke his ego, compliment him. Libra's can be both shy or outgoing, depending on their upbringing and personality, however we both (co worker & I) are both a little shy until we get to know people. Hope this helps somewhat, but I will say..every person is different, no matter what their sign. Be yourself and if he likes you great, but don't stress about doing everything right. You want him to like you for you and not what you have studied up or read about on him.

• Star signs are complete bullcrap and is just one of the many phenomenom noted in anomalistic psychology. Star signs don't mean anything.

I will say though if you want to keep him interested then try to do new things together that you think he would like, if he is sporty or enjoys the outdoors:go for a hike.

• link Libra men are usually players though

• Just be yourself and if you two are a good match the rest will take care of itself.