What makes a girl want to see me for a second date?

I'm going to a first date with a girl. What should I pay attention to, so that I have her attention and she will wanna see me another time?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I love when boys remember the little things. when I first started dating my boyfriend we would just sit there and talk and after a few days he would start conversations about the little things id mentioned, sometimes he'd remember the little comments better than I would.. I think I mentioned that I liked hello kitty one and within a week he'd bought me a hello kitty keyring which I love!

What Girls Said 2

• Seriously being interested in her and being genuinely interested in everything she says. Also do not bring up past relationships on a first date, it makes both parties uncomfortable and it says to the girl that you may not be over your past or ready to move on. Hope that helps a little. :)

• He's my type (looks), there's nothing really weird about him (for example one guy stuttered a lot), he pays, he's kind and confident but not nerdy, and doesn't give off the player vibe...then I'd go for date 2. :)

• hmm doesn't seem hard. But trust me, you girls don't pay too much attention how the guy looks like :D

What Guys Said 1

• Your most important mission is to make sure she sees you as more than a friend by the end of the date. Or else no part two.. I've been there unfortunately. Make sure you treat her like a gentleman and don't ask her lame interview-like questions. And of course dress to impress!

• being not friend zoned, that will be the most important. I don't think though that dressing special would be important. just some normal jeans and shirts I guess