Can you say with complete confidence that the one you are in love with and dating is completely yours?

i just wanna hear how you guys feel about the person you are currently dating and why you feel that way. I really feel that nowadays people aren't that serious in their relationships and I wanna find out how much you guys trust the one you are with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I trust him 100%, he have never given me a reason not to. I don't go reading his texts or telling him he can't go for lads nights out or weekends away etc. He might be my s.o but I don't own him. If I didn't trust him I wouldn't be with him

What Girls Said 2

• Well we've only been dating about 2 weeks, but I trust him completely. He was my friend long before we ever started dating.

• Yep I can definitely say I do! We've been together almost 3 years and we just fit so well together. We're always happy and affectionate around each other. I don't think it gets much better than this. He's always been respectful and loving toward me and he's never given me a reason not to trust him so I do.

What Guys Said 0