Why should I date a younger guy?

So, I was told the other day that I was boring because I wouldn't hook up with a 23 year old guy (I'm 33). I've always had an issue with the maturity level of guys my age, let alone 10 years younger than me.

So tell me, what would the upside of me dating a younger guy be? What about the downfalls?

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really see any upside. About all you might get from him is vitality. Some extroverted people feel good being around sociable people that want to go out all night and party, and young guys tend to like that life style more then older men who have to get up in the morning. There are older women that want to feel young again and whatnot so they get off on chasing young men. That out of the way, he's probably undeveloped in maturity and sexuality. He might have lots of energy but but is sexually inexperienced and just happy to be f***ing. lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• After 25 I don't think age is gonna matter much at all anymore. In the early ages certain age groups had difficulties because one would be in high school and the other was going to a far off college and such. So different life stages were in process.

But after 25 and such other than physical aging I don't think you'll find much of a difference. Immaturity will still be as rampant in 35 year olds like it will be in 25 year olds. You gotta judge each person individually.

1|0
    0|0
  • Up until just a few years ago, I would only go out with older women...

Most of them couldn't resist my high sex drive, and the fact that while I'm not especially mature for my age, my likes and cultured-self appears to be more like a 40-something as opposed to a 20-something...

I'm a rare exception for an older woman - High sex drive and similar interests to boot, but most younger guys are classless/

So...

PRO - If you like sex, the younger guy is where it's at.

CON - Immature (just like young 20s women)

1|0
    0|0
  • The "boring" thing is bullsh*t.

Do you really think a 23 year old wants to actually date a 33 year old?

In general, 23 year olds want to party and get laid, 33 year olds like yourself probably are looking more for settling down and start a family.

1|0
    0|0
  • The hard d*** of a 23 year old.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women date younger guys for sex. If someone said you were boring, it was because what they consider fun, is acting like a wild out of control slut that dates for sex, and not relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every age category has ups and downs but in the end 33 vs. 23 years is a huge difference and it has nothing to do with "being boring" or anything like that. The magic is there or it isn't. But you are in different phases of life I guess. Could you please answer my recent question about "the 2nd choice"

1|0
    0|0
    • What category did you post it under?

• Relationships category, thanks so much!

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.