Potential Minefield... How to Avoid?

There is a cute girl getting really flirty with me at work, I mean trying to be close to me every chance she gets. Pretty much everyone knows she has a thing for me, as she is not subtle at all. I'm more subtle, but she knows I like her.

The problem is I can't date her at the moment, the main reason being parents (sad, I know). But their house their rules. And they always have to know where I'm at/going/why I'm late ect. If I were caught, I would be living in the USSR.

My parents are not against dating, but they would never allow for me to date a non-conservative.

HOW DO I HANDLE THIS?

What Girls Said 1

• Well, why don't you just talk to the girl and tell her you can't date her and to stop all the flirting.

What Guys Said 1

• Parents shouldn't be controlling your life. I can't say what's best. I'm more liberal so I say go with your heart. Don't let them control your life. I'm not saying to go against your parents, but I can't support parents who force their children to date X type. That's just silly. If its really bad at home then move out.