I done goofed bad...

Me and my ex were having a thing. This weekend I had an awful night blacked out at a frat party and woke up to her telling me its over through text and me texting her 4 times in a row and calling her 6 times. I've acted clingy lately too. There's no recovery is there?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, please I left my ex like 3 voice mails when we broke up, crying and everything. And then I did a 180, cold shouldered him for like 6 months and now he won't stop texting me. Course it depends on the girl and how into you she is at this point. Take a breather from contacting her, let her sort out her emotions about the break up and get over any anger. If she's still willing to be with you, she'll likely get in touch in one way or another, maybe not directly. Worst comes to worst, text her in like 3 weeks or something and if she replies, great, if not, don't text first again, you've shown your interest in communicating.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Pretty much, no. Maybe delete her contact info so you don't drunk dial again.

• It really depends on the things you said but I suspect it is over.

• i actually said I agreed, and just to give me a call because I felt bad about how things went. Even though I went overboard it seems like blackout me was in accordance.