After a year of dating, why do some guys use Facebook to find somebody else?

After a year of dating I noticed that some guys use Facebook while in a relationship to find another person in which they have already seen in person but why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I just wonder how someone else is doing. There are girls I felt strongly for in the past, and even though I don't want to be with them anymore, I still wonder how they are doing from time to time. So while I can't speak for all guys, I just get curious.

• im meaning relationship wise not friendship wise sorry

• That I couldn't tell you. I have never had the urge to cheat. It seems pretty common, but I don't understand it.

• if you been in a relationship for a year and nothing has changed...ya that's a reason lol after a year I normally ask myself questions

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sure girls do this too, but the fact that they use Facebook isn't the issue. The fact that they're cheating or contemplating on cheating is.

• Ease of access + curiosity + boredom.

What Girls Said 1

• there's times in a relstionship you contemplate staying and continuing or starting with someone else.. usualy 3 months, 6 months, one year and so on.

hele me out too