Why do guys talk crap to a girl only a month after they've known her?

I met this guy about a month ago and we started dating about a week ago ,we had sex ..after I started feeling like he was playing games I called it quits..he still texted but he would be really rude about it..then he bluntly and as rude as possible told me exactly how he felt about me(not in a good way)he said really mean things..after that I was really mad and told him off (I shouldn't have but I did) why is it that HE did that in the first place and should I text him back and say sorry for what I said ?

Most Helpful Girl

• His ego is probably bruised cause you left him and figured out his game before he wanted you too. He probably wanted more fun out of you but you were smart enough to see that he's just a player. Reason he probably kept texting was to push his luck (he knew he got sex out of you and he'll use this to his advantage) and perhaps he didn't get the reaction he wanted out of you and then went on to say hurtful things. Saying sorry now is kinda like saying it's okay what he did to you and you'll just create the impression that you want to crawl back to him, despite him being really rude for a very pathetic reason (likely for you leaving him first before he could leave you). Please just forget about this loser. You said yourself that he did tell you how he feels and if it wasn't positive then there's no use in trying to go back if he doesn't see anything serious in you.

• Thanks for this great advice, its exactly what I needed to know :)

• I hope you'll be okay.. I know what it's like to deal with guys who are like that. It hurts but I promise it gets better. Time heals all wounds <3

• I know ill be ok..but I really did like him he was too much of an a**hole to realize this at the end..I miss how sweet he was but ill get over it.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you've had your farewell cuss-out session. Why not leave it at that? Doesn't it sem appropriate for your relationship?

What would be accomplished by 'being nice' to him?

• What would be the point in saying you're sorry?

He started it, you said it, you meant it & he deserved it.

Next time call him pencil d***.

• You know how women test men? Well men test back. You want some? Come and get it, bitch!

I'm just kidding. The man you met is not a base example of men. Most of us aren't really all that interested in ruining your day after you make ours.

• Cuz you broke it off with him. He is angry. Allow him his anger and leave each other be

What Girls Said 1

• Well no one here knows the guy or what you had together. Assuming he was playing games with you it was a manipulative way of making you feel guilty for rejecting him. Assuming he wasn't playing games and genuinely liked you when you broke it off, he may just have hurt feelings.

Either way I think you should let things go and move on. If its bothering you and really want to, you can always apologize for the words you used and express your feelings... but I think its better to just move on. What's done is done and if he initiated this fight with harsh words he probably wouldn't be any kinder even if you apologized.