What's that supposed to mean? Is she a dishonest gold digger?

So we've been dating for month now I met her through dating site and I really like her so much. Since she lives 40 miles away from me we picked our regular spot in half way because she didn't want me to go all way just to see her.. I'm always a gentleman around her never said anything wrong to make her upset or something I know how to treat woman right.

The thing is she always expect me to pay for everything on our dates never show any effort to pay for something. I work full time and I'm full time student as well, she has 2 part time jobs right now and she graduated with BS degree in psychology this year... She is telling me that we had a big chance to be together but let's take thing slowly we kiss and cuddle a lot and seeing each other 2 times a week co I'm pretty much busy during the rest of the days it's usually Wednesday and Saturday or Sunday... On our first date we went to BigE fair so I bought a tickets since it was a first date I wouldn't mind it then I spend like 100 for other attractions she didn't paid for nothing, the next dates we went to bars and karaoke I also paid for everything she didn't show any interest to even split or offer to pay... Even the six flags tickets she told me we should buy them online but no effort to help paying any dime. She asked me if she could hang out at my house I said yes that would be nice so I took her for first time last Saturday we ordered pizza and wings but again I paid for everything. We watched movies cuddling on the couch and it was okay till the time when she asked me if I could help her paying her phone bill I was like WTF did she just ask me for and I was curoius how much she have to pay then she said it's $137 cos she bought Iphone 5 day after we started dating. So I said nothing because I was so mad at this point. After a while she was like are you gonna help me or not? repeating herself few times. I really didn't know what to say to her cos I have my own expenses I need to pay my car payments, my phone bills, and school... Then I saw anger on her face oh you don't have to help me I gonna find some ways to pay it off. I was like what the heck she expect from me if we gonna be in relationship we shouldn't bring money between us. Yesterday we met but before that she texted me something like the prices of those school application are ridiculous It's $100 so Ima need you to help me because she wanted to do PhD. I didn't text her back nothing just said that we can meet today after I finish work. I don't really know what I supposed to do really fall for her Please give me some advices. by the way we are IR she is Carribean and I'm Polish. I told her what I feel towards her and sheseemed to understand that but I have no clue what she is thinking

Next thing is she is always texting someone on our dates last time I told her to put the phone away because it's rude and you should pay attention to me not to texting someone. She was pissed of and said I'm txting my niece didn't see her for a long time and I can do both you not going to tell me what I suppose to do. So I was like okay nice... But I don't believe she was txting her week before she asked me you are upset because I'm txting I said yes and she was like I know I'm bad about this but my
friend from military has a down time so... It get sh*t hell out of me it freakin disrespectful.

Please help me what should I do fall for her and she is cute for me but this whole thing is pisses me off now. We txting each other every day but now she is trying to text less

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you know, if you won't put your foot down she will keep asking you to pay for her sh*t. You need to be more stern. There's a difference between being a gentleman and being a pushover, and right now you're being a pushover. If paying for her stuff really bothers you that much, you should have said it to her straight away. Not bottled it up and paid anyway. So I'd say it's partially your fault it has gone this far.

But with the money thing and the texting, I'd say you guys are not on the same level. Doesn't matter who she's texting, if you don't like it she should be able to put her phone away for a few hours. It kind of does show that she doesn't really care that much about you think, plus I suspect that she might be texting other guys. Her excuses just sound too vague. You're already having problems with her, so I don't think you should go any further with her.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe that was the way she was raise. The apple doesn't fall from the tree. Some girls see there daddy work long and hard for the family money while their mother take care of the children and house. This enforces in them that when you the girl and you met a guy the guy will take care of you especially financially. So I suggest that you should expect this to change soon. And if you feel uncomfortable with this I suggest you find someone else.

• You must live in the New England area! Anyways, yeah it's nice that you're a gentleman but you shouldn't be letting people walk all over you. If you're letting her do that now, imagine if you two get in a relationship? She's disrespecting you. Clear sign to walk away

• If you're not gonna trick off then don't waste her time. it sounds like that's all she wants you for.

What Guys Said 3

• If you already are having issues with this girl, I can't imagine it's going to get any better if you go further with it. Your best bet might be to call it a wash and move on, especially if she seems to be using you.

• You just answered your own question. The thing is she always expect me to pay for everything on our dates never show any effort to pay for something. This ^ should be proof. In all honesty dump her asap before it gets worse, girls like her give other females a bad name. And who does she think she is asking you to pay for her $137 I phone bill? Here's a tip sweetie if you can afford an I phone 5 you should be able to pay the bill.

• I had a hard time reading it all. She may be a gold digger but I see that you do to get back. Do and expect nothing. Use that mentality and you will attract a different type of women.