Red flag or is he just really impatient?

I'm seeing this new guy but I noticed that when I don't respond to his messages in a certain amount of time (usually because I'm working, sleeping, cleaning, etc) he'll text me again with either a question mark if he asked a question or maybe a "what are you up to?" Red flag?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means a super high potential for clinginess assuming the situation was not something that needed a reply. It's like he is assuming you are staring at your phone when you could be multitasking. It's like he needs to know what you're up to at all times.

What Guys Said 3

• This borders on harassment, and I'd say, it's red king size sheet, not just a red flag.

If he's this way now, what willhe be like when you are more serious?

Guys into poweer and control are never good for you...

• He is kinda clingy. Because he is insecure.

He needs to get over this, grow up and understand that his behavior is undesirable. Perhaps you want to ask him why he does this and advise him not to. If he doesn't listen, maybe you should leave him.

• Absolutely red flag. Hook up with a guy like this and say goodbye to your friends. family, life and freedom. Run Forest run

What Girls Said 0