A cutest guy at a club, should I text him first?

I went clubbing last night and I met a guy. He was so cute and nice, we had an amazing time. When it was over he kissed me and asked me to come with him and his friends. But I couldn't. He added me on Facebook this morning, should I message him, or should I wait for him to text me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay let him message you first. That's how you know his level of interest. If he doesn't message you than he was only interested in last night and added you just in case he wanted to rekindle at a later date. We like to keep a few monkeys in the barrel if we can. No point in wasting a meal; place it in the freezer and when ready reheat. That first chick beneath me knows nothing about guys btw.

What Guys Said 1

• how do you go clubbing if you're 16?

What Girls Said 1

• You met him last night, I'd wait until tomorrow to contact him :) Just asking him how he's doing and how his weekend has been so far. Nothing wrong with a girl contacting a guy first.

• So nowyou say its OK just because he is good looking . women are shallow

• When did I say it was okay just because he's good looking? Did I ever say "oh he's not cute, don't text him"? Not gonna waste more time on a comment like that.