This girl went from hot to cold in an instant...I don't get women

Met this girl online and she gave me her number.

We've been texting back and forth having a lot of fun bantering for the past week.

We've also been sending pics back and forth casually, no explicit pics or anything.

So after she sent me some pics yday, I asked her to hang out soon.

She texted back LOL. I told her if she's not comfortable than I have no issue with that, we can just keep on talking. She texted LOL again.

So I texted back ha ha loser :).

Then sounding a little offended, she said I don't want to be friends with you anymore, bye bye.

I texted back, saying that's just something I affectionately say to friends. But she's not responding back.

What;s her issue, is she joking? Was she only in this to get attention from the start?

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WOMEN.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, in her defense, you did call her a loser, whether you were teasing or not, she didn't take it too kindly. Even so I think she obviously was just looking for some internet attention, seriously.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah I don't get her LOL's. You should have asked her what's so funny. You asked her a simple question. That's generally what you do when you talk with someone online, you eventually meet up. She is a loser good call.

• she sounds like a troll

• She's probably fake. Tell her to go on Skype lulz

• i rather that be the case.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like she was only interested in a text buddy