What did boyfriend mean by "lay down"?

We've been dating for 7 weeks. He's sweet and a gentleman. I'm his first girlfriend. We were kissing and he got a ***** since his ears got red and his sister said he was heated lol. But I told him I'm not having sex with him. He seemed to accept it. Last night, we were in his mom's car and were kissing. His mom left to get something and he said "It would be easier if we layed down".

I'm like "...sex?" lol and he said "No." I couldn't stop laughing and he told me to shut up ha ha and I started making jokes about it. But did he really want sex? He doesn't seem like that type of guy especially since he's over protective of his younger sister who is dating a guy that Is rumoured to only date girls inorder to get in their pants. He doesn't like those type of guys etc. But when he said "It would be easier if we layed down"

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he meant just to cuddle! :P He is not going to do it in his mom's car parked in the parking lot where she is coming back any second! :P But if it were in a private place then you might have to be more cautious! :O You can't really predict a guy when he is in the mood until you see him like that many times then you will get used to what he means and wants to do during the moody times like cuddling and stuff! :O Just be careful until you really know him longer maybe 6 months or a year! :O But I think he meant cuddling for the car thing based on the way you described him! :P

What Guys Said 1

• you have to accept the fact that boners just happen some times

What Girls Said 1

• If he accepted the no sleeping rule, then I'm sure his 'lay down' comment was just to get a little closer and more intimate with each other. It's nice :)