My first kiss and I'm scared to date?

I had my first kiss at homecoming. I wasn't really thrilled or mad, I was so confused. He kissed me in the photo booth {so natural the whole freshmen year saw it on the screen out side the booth or they herd about it and I got teased but that doesn't matter} I was confused because for 2 months, I thought he was dating my friend, and she thought they where dating. But he told me they never where. Plus the fact I want to date him, but I told her I wouldn't. We all talked about it and cleared things up.nobody is dating at all.

Heres the hard part. I lied to him and said my parents don't want me to date. I want to date him and he wants to date me its just that I'm really nervous about dating. Plus the fact I told my friend I won't date him. Any advise on what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• dont stress. ok... just go from kiss to kiss... eventually you be dating before you know it... (note dating is just both people declaring that there not single no more). nothing else.. it dosnt mean you have to have sex.. dosnt mean it has to be more then kissing and cuddling :) OK so really don't stress over it.

What Guys Said 7

• Talk to you friend first and see how she feels about you dating this guy. Some friends will be okay with it and others won't. You need to figure out which relationship will be more important to you. if you decides to date this guy I'm sure he'd understand if you told him that you are just inexperienced and that you don't have an actual ban on dating

• Talk to your friend first, clear things up with her, then be 100% honest with him. Never lie little one, I know you're young and you were nervous, but always strive for honesty. Much props and respect for not being the typical hook up teenager in today's society by the way :)

• Don't date him or lose your friend

• Why not date him? he doesn't like your friend anyways

• yes. don't lie anymore about anything in your whole life

• just don't date him :)

• don't scare he is your boyfriend

What Girls Said 0