Guys, how do you feel about dating women taller than you?

Hypothetically speaking, would you do it? I know many of you won't have this problem but say it was a significant amount. Eg. You're 5'4" to 5'6" and she's 5'8"ish. Or picture your height now and then an Amazonian woman type. 6 feet and taller.

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't bother me, I do generally go for shorter girls but I've dated a few taller girls. It's not that I'm intimidated, it's just that I'm less often attracted to taller girls.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• I think if you're 5'4, you have to be willing to date girls taller than you or else you are really limiting your options.

I'm 5'11 and would feel a bit weird dating a girl taller than me but I'd give it a try

• If somebody likes a girl who is taller than them then that is completely fine... Nobody would disapprove of the situation if they became a couple

• At my height I don't see myself doing that but if I was a lot shorter I think I would because I'd be passing on a lot of attractive women.

• I would never do it! It takes away my right as a man, even with the aid of a footstool, to reach what is on the top shelf!

If however we made the cupboards really low I would do it. I'd be the perfect height for all kinds of fun like [ insert a slue of sexual practices of the oral type ] and she would love it!

• I am 6'1 so it doesn't happen a real lot but I wouldn't mind it as long as she was fine with it.

• no problem at all, I find a lot of tall women hot and beautiful

• Wouldn't bother me. I think long legs are sexy.