Guys only: do you get annoyed if a girl always texts back?

I always try to be courteous and text back or keep a conversation going, even if its a busy day just because I do it to be nice, but when you gentlemen are busy, do you get annoyed that the girl you like always texts back? Or you don't mind either way? Sometimes I get carried away and always have the last word and I don't mean to be annoying, I am just a conversational person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Woaw you are one out of a million if not billion. Most girls or better yet all girls that I dated texted me back after like 20-40 min ( and when I asked few of them why are they doing that ) they said they like to feel needed and they like when guys are basically in a state of wondering why she is not replying or when will she. I didn't like that, not that kind of guy ( I like simple and easy ) so I dumped them ( huge lose for them because of that nonsense, but back to you ). You doing a right thing, he is appreciative trust me, if he is not he'll let you know, trust me again lol.

• 20-40 minutes is OK I mean I won't text if I'm driving or doing something but as a habit of my job I always have my phone on me so typically respond quickly 5-10 minutes... But I'm definitely not trying to feel needed that's ridiculous... I just like it if I know they don't care I respond because sometimes I feel like he's just really annoyed because he's busy and I'm not trying to be in the way or ruin my chances by being TOO quick as if I was sitting on my phone waiting for his text

• If you have doubts or concerns, ask him whenever you'll see him, it never hurts to ask.

What Guys Said 1

• No I prefer it, it's actually annoying if you don't get a text back... Kind of feels like you're trying to make an effort and the other person is very 'meh' about it.

• But what if the conversation dwindles or the guy is busy doin something like the gym or video games? So their responses take FOREVER and they're usually short so does that mean they're annoyed? Cus I've had this happen yet when I completely ignore then I just get sad faces from them...

What Girls Said 2

• I'm glad you asked this, because I feel really awkward texting back sometimes. I don't want to be annoying, especially if it's just to say thanks or something when he answers a question I asked.

• Yeah tell me about it I mean sometimes I feel like I'm annoying but them I think well what would I say if he told me something and not the other way around... But I try to say more than just OK or cool because we both try to keep conversations going so idk!

• Slow replies are worser than more replies.