What's with the white guys dating Asian girls?

I took a notice on this phenomenon on white guys dating Asian girls, I don't understand this. They are of different cultures, alter all.

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't politically correct and will be down voted like crazy since this isn't what a lot of non Asian women want to hear, but this is the reason. Different races are seen as more or less feminine by others. Asians are commonly seen as the most feminine of all races. Which is why Asian women are sought after, and Asian men are seen as the least attractive to most women. Where as blacks are seen as the most masculine. Which is why women love black guys and most guys don't go for black women. This is also the reason black women and Asian men are so unlikely to date. They simply are not attracted to each other very often. It has nothing to do with giving up on white women or any of that nonsense. Men are just more likely to be attracted to feminine looking women, just like women are attracted to masculine looking men. It is simple Biology.

• LOL! Anytime a girl hears that guys might actually find Asian women to be more attractive they down vote the person that said it.

What Guys Said 5

• Why not? Asian girls a beautiful, plus I like the culture difference honestly no matter which culture you're talking about in general since there are many.

• I'm not sure, I hear its really common over in America although I've not really heard any white guys in the UK even bring it up. I've only seen a handful of white guys with Asian girls but I think it'd be more likely with an Asian such as japanese as opposed to Chinese girls who are far too different culturally

• It's payback to white girls for not giving us Asian guys a fair chance.

• I guess its because the white women are going for black and Latino guys? I also hear that Asian women have a lot of self hate and they intermix with white men because of the "social status".

• Why? they stealing your men from you?

What Girls Said 6

• I might be biased being Chinese but I think that Chinese girls are the most beautiful of all woman and they are also the most humble and modest. Also in my Chinese bible study at school, 80% of the females were gifted, advanced placement or involved in IB programs (which is harder than the gifted program) and most of us (80%) claim to be virgins. We are all university age.

• Interracial marriage makes up less than 10% of marriages within the US, so it's not as common as people think.

But, what's wrong with having an open mind?

Typically, white guys who exclusively date Asian or black girls are less attractive. They use them as a second choice when they become bitter when the white girls they want won't worship them or pay them attention.

Sort of like this:

link

They do the same for Asian. It's a second choice.

• They're into Asian food

• something wrong with that? It's not like they're dating aliens aren't they?

• Umm its nothing new, been happening for years

• OK, so they're of different culture. Where's the problem, here? What's so hard for you to understand? What exactly is tripping you up here? What exact element about this is it that you find so confusing?