How to get my boyfriend to kiss me?

We've been dating for a month now and have only been on 2 dates. As far as I know, he really likes me. I really like him too but I know that you're going to say "it will happen at the right time" but how can I speed that process up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Could this be because he's never kissed a girl? If so, he might be afraid he'll make a fool of himself since he doesn't know how. If he has kissed a girl, maybe he was told he was a bad kisser and is afraid to try again.

You may have to initiate this one, Madsi. When you guys are alone, you can start with some gentle touches to his shoulder or forearm to make him feel more comfortable. Then move in more slowly for some light kisses. Do me the favor and don't go for French kissing off the bat (unless he does) since that's usually for people who already feel comfortable with regular kissing.

What Guys Said 6

• Like others' are saying, he just seems shy/nervous. I was like that. I can say the best way is to initiate something. You don't need to be the first to kiss him (although it is fine), but you can touch his knee, touch his back, basically get into his personal space. Get very close to him, get your face close to him, lock eyes with him. This shows him 'it's okay.'

If he doesn't do anything at first, just keep doing it until something happens, or you're comfortable enough to kiss him.

• Look at him in the eyes, smile, and play with your hair.

This dude is definitely wary of moving too fast and IMO this is the best signal you can give him besides kissing him yourself or telling/asking him to kiss you (which isn't any fun!)

• Hes defiinetly nervous with it lol. I would let him know that your OK if he does it.

• Wait until he's ready. He might be really nervous. Hahaha

• ask if he wants to kiss you

• Only 2 times in a month wow. He is likely to nervous/shy. Just be flirtatious with him and let him know your comfortable with it.

What Girls Said 0