Do you prefer hugging or kissing?

Which do you find more intimate, and why?

Personally, while kissing is obviously more sexual, I feel closer to my partner with just a very long, very tight hug than with a kiss.

• Hugs! XXXX
    40% (8)17% (2)31% (10)Vote
  • Kisses! OOOO
    25% (5)8% (1)19% (6)Vote
  • Both/See Results
    35% (7)75% (9)50% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I find kissing more intimate because a hug often means nothing to most people, they just do it.

I prefer kissing... the right guy. I don' prefer kissing with every person, haha!

I voted B though :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• interesting point.. yah even during sex I get more turned on by hugging in missionary than the kissing

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of course but if I HAD to pick I would say kissing

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends what mood I'm in

0|0
    0|0
  • Overall, I prefer hugging. It's a bigger statement of trust and intimacy to me than kissing which leans more towards lust in my book.

0|0
    0|0
  • kissing ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Kissing is much much more intimate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both it more fun at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • Both but maybe hugging better. I love to feel body heat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Hugs are wonderful, but I'd say most of the time kissing can be so much more intimate. Can't go wrong with both though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that it depends on the situation and whether you mean close in terms of being close sexually or close emotionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I very much enjoy kissing, but hugging is my favorite. There's nothing better than holding someone close, and sharing each others' warmth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, but I'd probably lean to hugging. Nothing beats the comfort, safety and warm feelings you get by cuddling with your SO :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy both, but hugging and snuggling is better. It doesn't require all your attention and its just so freaking comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

Hugging gives you emotion comfort

Kissing gives you pleasure

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, but I like hugging more :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Kisses are more intimate but hugging feels like being wrapped in a blanket and is so comforting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I preferrer hugging , why is freak when I try to kiss a guy

Don't ask ...

0|0
    0|0
  • BOTH.

0|0
    0|0