What could be going on?

so this girl I've been seeing for a short time now has suddenly started to act funny...we have gone everyday in communication before this incident, there were no strange behaviors prior to this, no arguments or anything like that...it was as good as it could get. Then suddenly out of nowhere she has deaded me...its been a week since the last time we had any interaction, I've only made one attempt to get in touch with her which was a "good morning" text the next morning after the last response which was the morning before I had texted her "good morn" and still no reply, I understand people have sh*t to do and not everyone is addicted to their phone...but what gives, what could possibly be going on for me to have been dropped cold like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate to tell you this, but girls normally have more than one guy interested in them, and she's busy with him, or, with THEM, at the moment! She may get back to you later, depending on how things go with the other guy, or, possibly, other guy's.

• I'm not oblivious, I'm well aware of this fact lol but this chick is different, she's almost anti-social...lets just say she has a flip-phone and uses wi-fi to text and spends most of her time training for her competitions or in her books...so I wasn't fazed when I didn't get a reply the first time but the 2nd time and none since is what's getting to me...very awkward behavior on her end

• I still think that's the way to bet...

What Girls Said 7

• Point Blank:

You were not exclusively dating. You were not the only guy she was seeing. She was dating other guys besides you. And then, last week, she became exclusive with one of the other guys. So she dropped you and any other guy she was seeing.

• This coming from my experience, she may like you. When I like a guy, I get scared of being rejected so it's hard for me to let them in. Maybe she realized that she also liked you, and backed away out of fear. Or maybe I'm wrong because I don't know her or you at all.

• That is really bizarre and seriously unfair to you. I hate to think that she isn't as dedicated as you in the relationship, and really, how much value does she put into your relationship if she will just cut communication with you for multiple days

• That wouldn't be my style. But there are girls out there that are not straight up about things. If you came on too strong she might of gotten freaked out. If not then she has no balls to tell you she has anofber dude. Don't hit her up tho. Just let it be...

• she had someone else and he finally decided to give it a try and she dropped you. It prob has nothing to do with you. She just changed her mind. Shit happens.

• There's a ton of reasons. None of them, however, point to anything good. My best friend is dealing with a chick like this right now. Some women just hop people. They get bored easily. Don't sweat it. There's no point. Just let it go. You may hear from her later and you may not. Probably not. It sucksbut its true.

• can you think of anything that you might have said to her? You know sensitive girls are. Did she seem like she was having a good time and all?

I would text or even better call, don't put her on the defense and ask why she hasn't called, just try and be lighthearted about it, say Hi how are you doing? Or I hope you are having a wonderful day.

See if she responds to that.

The ONLY other thing I can think of is she found someone else. But not always the case...

What Guys Said 2

• people play mind games

• Who knows but leave her alone and see what happens. She is rude for ignoring you. Even if she met some other guy or went back with an old boyfriend she should at least reply. move on