Do you think trying is sometimes good enough?

I been dating this guy for a year. He is unmotivated but he live with me. it's hard dating a unmotivated person. He is something like my best friend I have that take social media serious. he to busy trying to communicate with me on Instagram, Facebook and etc. it always seem as though when you help a person they want you there forever. The pic he liked was about him but in a negative way. we been dating for a year and nothing changed. it's like I always talk to him about doing things but he will forget it until I mention it to him again. you can post breakup signs on the internet and that person you speaking of still think its cute. do you think trying is a step towards progress?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• it doesn't sound like he's not int you, it sounds like he's just there to kill time or becvause there's no one better