How do I date 2 girls who are friends?

Before you jump to conclusions and think I'm some douche bag player, let me explain.

I just moved to a new state and have as a result met a new group of friends. Lots of which are girls. 2 of them I think are attractive, cool women, who both have positive traits. I would be interested in dating either one of them.

What I would like to do is more or less date both of them at the same time to see which won I find to be the best fit. By date I don't mean make them both my GF's. Just hanging out and going on dates.

Normally this isn't hard to do. When people are actively dating, aside from admitting it, none of your dates will know if you were on a date with someone else the previous night. In my case the 2 girls are part of the same friend circle so I'm not even sure this is possible since they'll find out I'm attempting to date both of them.

What should I do?

I think you guys have confirmed what I was thinking. I think in this situation. I have to pick one before I take things beyond friendship in anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• You try to make a disclaimer that you aren't some douche bag player, but what you're trying to do is what douche bag players do. You can put lipstick on a pig all you want and it'll still be a pig. Just get to know both of them as friends and then decide who you want to date. You can do that without dating both of them and being a douchey player. If you don't want to just be friends with them and get to know them that way, then it comes off like you really want to have sex with both of them at the same time and at the root of it, your wishes are no different than what a player's would be.

What Girls Said 4

• Get to know each of them in the group setting for awhile and chose that way. You should not date both of them at the same time. You WILL hurt them both and most likely get kicked out of your new circle of friends. I think people should date around and get to know each other, but since they are friends you are playing with fire. Girls always go back to their friends and talk about dates so you can't keep it a secret.

I repeat do not date them both. Figure out which one you'd like to date from group outings, then ask her out. If it doesn't work out and after a some time has passed you may be able to pursue the other girl.

• You have to choose. If you try to go on a date with both of them, they will find out immediately, and you'll get neither.

• Unless you want drama, you shouldn't do it.

• Unless you want major drama you can't

What Guys Said 2

• a true player would try to talk them into a threesome

• Yeah its possible just be upfront with them and tell them that you find them both attractive and would like to date them both to see who you have the most in common with.

Now when you do go out with them don't put moves on them because you will mess up with them.

Make sure that you take them somewhere fun and they have to have a blast then after that you can make your choice and they will be OK with it.