Would you ever pursue an online relationship?

If I asked you out right now on a virtual date would you accept?

• I would and I have.
  • I would but never have.
  • I wouldn't and never will.
  • It depends.
  • I'll only pursue one with you QA.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm less likely to nowadays, but there was one time where I kind of had one. The guy called me his girlfriend, said he loved me, and we talked about all the things couples talk about doing/having together. I'll just say it didn't end in my favor. I still haven't completely gotten over it because I really wanted it to happen and thought everything would be okay. It just ended kind of abruptly, so it was a shock to the system. That was a little over a year ago. I tried legit online dating, but haven't really had any real luck.

What Guys Said 16

• No. I need to know at least basic information and I need to see who am'I going out with.

• With no pics? Hells no. I've been on three dates with girls I met online, two of them chose pictures that were far more flattering than they actually looked, the third was a boring date. The pics *I* posted show me how I look on a regular day, no deception.

• I only date in person. I meet girls online but don't talk much to them unless we're meeting in person. I don't feel like pouring out garbage love letters to a total stranger. If they need the "time to get to know you" that's what the in person interaction is for.

• Yes, a night at the Netflix.

• F*** ya. I'd virtually wine and dine yo' ass and then make a virtual move and cybersex you all night. I'll give you the wordf*** of a lifetime!

• So. You virtually put out?

• Probably not, although long distance relationships are usually more emotionally active.

• I've dated, but not been in a relationship through online before...

and yes I would accept :P

• I don't think I ever would but that eharmony guy is just so convincing lol jk

• if we lived close and you asked me to the movies ;P

• I've got to do my hair, sorry...

• It depends

• All 3 women I have had relationships with I meet online. The first relationship lasted 2 and a half years. The second one lasted about 4 months. Right now I am approaching a year with the 3rd one.

Wait do you mean like a long distance relationship where we are far apart?

• either you met her online and progressed to face to face, or just kept it long distance.

• Oh all the relationships went face to face

• We already have. I put a rufie in your processor so that's why you don't remember. Oh and you are preggo now

• I am not comfortable with online dating. I prefer knowing someone in person before dating or relationships.

• Sure where do you wanna go.

What Girls Said 15

• I have a negative opinion about online relationships. So I don't think I'd ever pursue one. But never say never.

• I went with it depends... Even though I highly doubt that it would work out, anything is possible.

But, I wouldn't really go for it... I feel like I'll end up on Catfished lol

• No its for lonely people who can't find someone in real life.

• In my personal opinion, I'd have to disagree with you on that. What about single parents that don't have the free time to go out and meet new people?

• Whatever rocks their boat

• Not in a million years.

• It depends. Take it slow

• Is this question open to both genders?

• If you feel connected to the person in some way then it would not hurt to try. Then again at the same time you have to be extra cautious because it's not safe out there.

• Never.

• I have a few times. But then I saw how difficult it was and how much deceit actually happened on there. Plus if you want someone living close to you, you might as well start looking in real life.

• No, lmao. I can get in-person relationships..no need to hide behind a screen!

• I have before. But now, it depends. Why, because I have realized that what if after he has found me, no one can guarantee that he will stop fishing online, or that he will ACTUALLY delete his page. It's a cruel world out there, you gotta be very careful.

• It seems unreal to me cos everyone can say whatever they want including lies and so on so I don't think I would ever pursue that.

• C. It just doesn't seem real and I can't trust strangers online who I've never met.

• I don't cyper kiss and tell.

• Well, I don't go for girls so I'd pass on you, haha!

But I have pursued an online relationship before. It crashed and burned and hurt like a you-know-what... just as one would expect, haha!