Female logic. Need female opinion

Im dating this girl and just today she told me how I'm always making sexual remarks when talking to her. I told her to tell me what was wrong and she told me I do it all the time and it annoys her. So I listened and told her id work on it. I then proceeded to say something that I didn't like that she does. Funny thing is we still talk to each other when it happens and I make a sexual remark, she just acts less interested but today she went full out and told me. Things went fine after, we kept talking on the phone. I've been on 2 dates with her (slept with her on the second). Is this normal? Have any of you girls done this to a guy? telling him what you don't like? I know there's other things as well that annoy her. When I said is there anything else, she says "this is just the start"...

Most Helpful Girl

• Ouch I wouldn't say that "this is just the start" I mean why doesn't she go find a guy that fits her then.

i don't think she gets..its inappropriate for her to speak out in such extreme absolutes..I mean we all know only a sith deals in aboslutes. She's seems high strung lol. Anyways, I think after couple months, when the annoying things come out..i believe if two people want things to work they should

1. communicate what they want to change

2. the partners must seek to give and compromise.

3. Express your needs with brevity. And if the person is a good one ..then they'll know how to handle them. Hence the term compatibility.

4. give each other TIME to change not who they are ..but perhaps the habits..the trivial crap.

The thing is...she isn't communicating that the action is what bothers her..It seems like she's communicating disapproval of you. which is illogical to be with someone then if you disapprove of them.

Drop her she's immature.

• It wasn't exactly "this is just the start" lol sounds like something my mom would say. Forget what she said, but she made it sound like there was. We wind each other up is the best way to put it. we both agree to that

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with one of the girls, she probably feels that all you want from her is sex.

• Well my advice would be to dump her because you shouldn't have to change yourself so that a girl will like you if she doesn't like your sexual remarks then she should go find someone who doesn't make them!

• I don't think she expects me to not say sexual remarks lol, I think she just wants me to tone it down. She's a real girlie girl and I'm very boyish, that's probably why we clash. I wouldn't changed myself for anyone, I change when I want. But being the kinda guy I am, the best ill do is probably tone it down by 50%, which by her ears is probably only 10% loool.

• Always making sexual remarks makes a girl feel like sex is all you're after (and it makes you look a bit immature to be honest). It doesn't matter that you've already slept together, she still wants to know there's more to the two of you than just sex. Having said that, she doesn't seem very tactful.

• hmmm very good point. The reason why I do it is to keep the flame going. I like to make witty sexual remarks when the time is right, I guess I do it too much. I'm very boyish...or should I say Manly?

What Guys Said 2

• lol.. how can she sleep with you and not like a sexual remark? Sounds like this nut case girl I know but no longer talk to.. in her case the role was reversed.. I made a move and got burned.

• Its not just "A". Its all the time apparently maybe I thought I was doing OK. Even so after that I asked her "then why do you talk to me", she replies "I don't even know". Love it when sh*t like that happens loool

• crazy lol

• They're all crazy lol. This ones on point though she'll be sorry when she did something nd stuff. You gotta find the least crazy of the bunch ;)

• "Female logic"? Pretty sure that's a contradiction in terms...