Why didn't boyfriend text me today?

Yesterday, he texted me saying "Hey(:" and I didn't reply to him that day because my mom wanted me to not text when at my uncles house in San francisco. So I didn't text him back all day. Today, I text him and he hasn't replied to me all day. I know he might be busy but...i keep thinking he stopped liking me or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand, you think he doesn't like you because he didn't text you? I don't think people think that way. There could be a million reasons why he didn't text you. I will tell you what I do when I miss a text. If I miss a text, I don't answer back. In my mind I think, "if I missed it, its too late to answer now". He probably will text you eventually. Stop worrying

What Guys Said 2

• He is probably busy or annoyed that you did not answer him the other day

• Dude, how are we supposed to know?

What Girls Said 3

• hes giving you a taste of your own medicine

• Maybe he's busy. A few of my male friends do that I just put it down as them being busy

• Well since your under 18 he's probably just being immature, and not responding because you didn't respond and he doesn't want to come off to eager.