It's the female's role to create her own interest in guys who want to date her?

Much dating advice suggests to find guys who are attracted and interested in you and then find ways to get yourself to be interested in them. In that regard, it seems that generating attraction and connection for the guy is her responsibility.

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Guy

• Um no. You should just automatically be interested in him if your dating him. Aka you like the way he talks, what he does, his smile, the way he expresses himself.

If your not. And your coming up with "excuses" aka the one you've made up right now. Then your clearly not that into him. And should look at what your actually looking for in a bf/husband. Aka hard worker, lazy bum, good family morals. LOL I don't know you have to figure that out.

But if your dating someone and you don't have a interest to know more about him, and your just there cause your to lazy to leave. Then that's your own fault.

What Guys Said 4

• That advice only works if you're looking to solely looking to be the object of desire in a relationship. Much of the problem women have is they just want to be wanted and don't know what they even want out of a relationship.

• It's also the burden of a guy to be an interesting person that a girl wants to date...so they're both true.

• I vote False eventhough I wish to vote True, it's because ever since I became attracted to the opposite sex in a romantic/sexual way, which usually starts at Puberty for most people, women usually always take on the passive role obviously

• Well, yeah, if guys you're interested in aren't approaching you, you have only two options: do the approaching yourself, or try to make yourself interested in the guys who do approach.

What Girls Said 1

• Where have you found dating advice like that ?