Dating a girl that's taller than you?

Would you guys consider dating a girl that's taller than you (im 6'4'')?

Or would you think it was weird or some how diminish your masculinity?

• Yes id date a girl that's taller than me
  • No I wouldn't date a girl that's taller than me
  • Undecided

Most Helpful Guy

• The idea of dating a girl taller than me turns me on and I think it's cool. Would have always loved it that way. I'm 6' myself.

Yes it's kind of different from how the regular people perceive it but I think it's HOT and would do it any day :D - to hell with what others' think and say I can handle them very well ;) :D

Voted 'A'

And no way it diminishes my masculinity. She's my woman and I'm her man so there!

What Guys Said 30

• Back in high school, I was th eonly guy who would date girls taller than me. I was famous!

I figure, so long as I can beatt them at arm wrestling, I shouldn't worry just because she has such long legs, and those are fun to look at.

• oh damn I beat my friends at arm wrestling all the time...guess I'm screwed LOL

• Most tall girls are all legs, like most tall guys. not terribly strong in the upper body. You beat guys at arm wresting? Wow, but I'd be surprised if you could beat me. After all, I'm a personal trainer..

• I personally wouldn't, tallest I would go is just my height (5'9"). Not that I would feel like it would take away from my masculinity, but I just don't feel like a woman who's several inches taller than me is really feminine, In MY sense of the word, I'm sure you're quite feminine. I just like women who are smaller and shorter than me. Besides, I've yet to meet a tall girl such as yourself who'd date a guy much shorter than her. If she's 6'4", she's probably going to want someone really tall.

• id have absolutely no problem dating a guy shorter than me

• haha omg so many people used to call me the golly green giant lol :P

• @myluckduck, honestly I don't want to say I'd never date a girl taller than me, its just easy for guys in general to assume that if a girl is really tall (such as yourself) she would definitely not want to be with a guy who is shorter. I know assumptions generally aren't good but male height is a predominant issue in the dating world. In no way did I mean to bash tall women, and I absolutely did not mean that tall women aren't beautiful so apologies if I came across too harshly.

• It hasn't worried me.I think it's great.Some things work out better.

Some men might asume that,like most other women,you're looking for a man who's 6" to *8" taller than yourself and you won't accept anything less (doesn't leave much,I know).If you show interest,they'll work out that's not the case.

Some might feel inferior,if they're not very confident.

• it's strange, odd, but true but I find tall girls very hot and sexy, attractive, I think it's because it feels like a great accomplishment and pleasure of being able to protect and guard a woman as if she was my Queen, Empress, and I am her Guard

• yes. I grew up with this girl who was 6'2" and whenever we talked all I could think about was having those mile long legs wrapped around me in bed! she was so hot.

• Personally, I would LOVE it. I actually slightly prefer the girl to be taller than me, I don't know why, I guess it's the whole Mario + Princess Peach/Boris + Natasha (from Bullwinkle) kinda dynamic. Your height is what I consider to be PERFECT, believe it or not. I'm 6'0" so it's very rare that a woman is taller than me, so I consider it a rare treat to meet a woman in person who's over 6 feet tall.

• I used to flirt with a girl who was taller then me she had to be like 6'2" plus she ran track.. it was kinda sexy really.

• I actually prefer the really short girls like 5ft. I'm 5'4'' and if a girl is like way taller than me I probably won't even bother with her since most girls only like taller guys.

• I don't have a problem dating girls taller than me, I'm 5'8". If anything I think usually girls are more likely to have problems with dating a shorter guy than guys are with dating a taller girl. So I really don't think you need to be worried.

• i have no problem dating shorter guy lol :P

• Oh yes, I'm 5'11''.

I'd see your body as something to explore and conquer, like a little Napoleon.

• I'm also 6'4"... it's rare enough that I meet men who are taller than me, I have no idea what it would be like to be around a woman that I had to look up at.

• It is not about if they date you .. it is about if you would get attracted to someone who is shorter than you ? i.e would you date them ? lol

I think most guys would date girls taller than them no problem if the girl doesn't deliberately make fun of them being shorter or doesn't remind them of this most pf the time

• i have absolutely no problem dating guys shorter than me :D

• Yeah I would. But most girls, even tall, will only date taller guys.

• not me I have no real height preference lol :P

• would you date a guy who's like 5 7' ? I find tall girls really sexy and don't mind at all them being taller. it sorta remind me of an amazon goddess :x

• i have no qualms about dating shorter guys, so yeah :)

• I have a thing for tall girls. So if you are down, so am I.

• Yup, plain and simple.

• does that influnce making love?

• yes. if anything, it'd stroke my masculinity ego even more. I'm satisfying an amazon chick with my average sized penis!

• I wouldn't really care if she's moderately feminine

• I go for option A

• yes, I'm short, I've dated several girls taller than me

• I voted B but if you looked like Stacey keibler I'd change my mind. But I'm 5'9” so it would be weird dating someone that much taller than me.

• whats your username?

• why not see the doctor

• i think if someone is so concerned about height then they have other issues to worry about

• i would love it. but if the girl was shorter than me, it wouldn't lessen my attraction

• I prefer short girls, but that's not to say I wouldn't give a tall girl a chance

• Sure enough. I am 6'4'' too. It would be nice not to have to bend down to kiss a girl for once in my life :)

• Diminish my masculinity?

Ehh, no.

Would it be weird? Yes.

• Most short guys find tall women hot. The reason is that they instinctively find tall genes attractive, since they are carrying short genes, and subconsciously do not want short offspring. Makes sense.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 6'2 and my boyfriend is 5'10. He has no problem with it and neither do I. I think he likes it because his face is right in my boobs!

• Ooooh you got dem legs for days ;) You go girl! There's plenty of guys who dig taller chicks.

• DAMN GIRL!

• haha wow damn girl, what size shoe do you wear?

• size 13 in mens lol :P

• oh I see, do you ever wear Uggs? I'm a 5'9 girl and I wear a size 10 in mens, lol

• nope never worn uggs.

• Move to the Netherlands :D Seriously, my brother(6'5") is from there and said that he's kind of on the shorter side. I dated a guy from there that was 6'8. My ex is 7'2"... I'm sure you'll attract tall guys better than short little ol' me. :)

• Oh yeah, statistics show that 90% of relationships when the woman is taller they do not last. But, if you let that stop you what's the point of dating? You're supposed to fined the one that excepts you for who you are. Inside and out!

• I agree with the netherlands part. They are the talest on earth.