Is it okay to remind a guy about a date?

last week this guy I met messaged me asking me out for drinks. the intended date is tomorrow, but we haven't spoken to each other all week. can I send a text being like 'hey, we still on for tomorrow?' or something like that. or should I wait for him to contact me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Going all week without touching base before the intended date makes me a bit nervous too. I think it's fine to reach out. After all, you're a busy girl too, so you want to know if you're being taken out or go with other plans, right?

As a guy sending a text to a girl, I personally avoid the, "Hey, we still on tomorrow?", line. It sounds just a tad too needy to me. Instead, I'll send something along the lines of, "Psyched?" or "Excited?". The person you've arranged the date with should have enough of a clue to know you're talking about getting together. The point is to communicate with confidence and maybe with a bit of fun.

What Guys Said 1

• To avoid embarrassment, gently remind him about the date. He may just be busy, and may have forgotten. It's not that he's avoiding you or anything, but people are multi-tasking; he may have other engagements this week to keep track of.

• so could I just say something like, hey, are we still on for tomorrow? or should I say something else

• Yes, keep it light..'Are we still on' is OK, or 'have you forgotten me already?' if you want to be a little flirty and provocative!

What Girls Said 2

• I'd remind him. I wouldn't want to be the only one to show up. Talk about embarrassment.

• I think something like ''Seeing you tomorrow right?'' would be fine