Horrible timing?

I love this girl but she has a boyfriend. And they broke up about a couple weeks ago. I wanted to wait awhile(say about a week) before asking her out. But the following week they got back together. Then he dumps her 3 days later, and she tells me she not over her ex. And I don't know when to ask her out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my first bit of advice to you Is that you might not want to ask her out at all. I think it might end badly for you.

Sadly, you can try telling her how you feel about her but I'm betting you'll just end up a rebound, which almost never ends well. If she does date you there is a chance you'll just end up getting treated unfairly, and while this happens one of two things could also happen as well. She could end up getting over her ex and ditching you, or end up figuring out she likes him better and kicking you to the curb anyway. Really I know it sucks man but don't bother. You're asking for trouble.

Should you choose to not heed my warning and decide you want to ask her our anyway, I'll start by asking you, is she worth the risk? If so, then let me also tell you that I admire that. It's a great thing to risk it all for love. If you really want to ask her out and tell her how you feel then I recommend doing waiting about a day after she breaks up, and start by comforting her after the break up and then follow up by telling her how you feel. Tell her that you hate seeing her like this, how you have had these feelings and been wanting to ask her out for a long time, but didn't know how.

Those are suggestions of what you can say... if you have something better by all means. Anyway If you win the girl over then you're gonna have to work really hard to beat the spread. I mean think about it. Rebound's a bitch.

I'm rootin' for ya. Good luck.

What Girls Said 3

• You shouldn't until she is over her ex, otherwise you might just be her rebound.

• personally I don't think you should ask her out anytime soon..u don't want to be the guy she uses for the "time being". wait until she is completly over him..this may not happen anytime soon since she so willingly went bak to him the first time..

good luck tho (:

• In my opinion just wait till she gets over him and try not to ask her out as soon as she gets over him.First of all you should give her time to think about if she want another man in her life or if she want to go back with her ex and be treated like sh*t, is her decision ...

What Guys Said 2

• Honetly I wouldn't bother...she is too infatuated with that other guy. Goes out then gets dumped, goes out again then gets dumped again, But she still wants him? Nope..wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole...I would find someone else man sorry :P Good luck.

• haha wow I was in almost the exact same predicament a few months back I ended upo just hanging out with her and she has always been into me so now we are dating do not fight the other guy even if he tries (happened to me) I beat the sh*t out of him and almost lost her but anyways I would just start hanging out with her more take her to starbucks