Why are so many so desperate for & beg for acceptance & validation from different races?

I ask this because it's crazy on here how many minorities beg and are desperate for white acceptance on here. From the Indian guys on here asking if white girls like them date them, etc to black women wondering if white guys find them attractive and/or what causes them to not find a black woman attractive, I have to say these two are so desperate for white acceptance and are willing to even beg for it. There's even some girls on here that are so desperate to be in a interracial relationship that they'll date racists and let them offend them

link

link

link

Not against interracial dating but some people on here come off as creepy and desperate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand it either.How can you be sure what people in real think about it compare to the strangers on the internet.Luckily there are not many Indian girls here who ask that question but I have seen few in past.Its shameful.Many Indian men from India are desperate for sex as they can't get it in their country.Plus,they view foreign women as easy.Its disgusting.

About your last paragraph my opinion is do not date anyone who don't think your race is attractive no matter how much he thinks *you* are attractive.I wonder how long will the 'exception' thing last.Some people here give wrong advice because so many are obsess with interracial dating so they push their idea to the question asker to believe their perspectives without thinking the person's feeling.I wouldn't let anyone influence my decision in dating that's why I don't ask question about my dating life here unless I have problems in my relationship,then I will inbox some good advisor here.

I am not against interracial dating but asking for people validation on the net make no sense to me.

What Girls Said 6

• The examples you posted don't really fit with what you've said.. In those situations it seems that maybe they were in a valid interracial relationship and then something occurred that made them realize the guy isn't what they thought he was. I see no "begging" (but maybe a little "desperation" from that last girl looking for white guys).

Anyone who chooses their own race to paint the picture of negativity, has a problem with themselves. Interracial dating is fine, if you are in the relationship for that person, not their skin color. All white men aren't good spouses, just like all black men aren't bad spouses. And the same with all other stereotypes placed on other ethnic groups. It's usually a sign that the person has some inner issues and doesn't feel worthy.

Believe it or not, a lot of black people raise their kids to believe that whites are better at the same time preaching "black power". Which is where we get the whole "light skin/dark skin" controversy among ourselves. Thankfully, I wasn't raised to believe that any one race is better than another since we are each individuals. Sadly, everyone else can't say the same. If they were raised to believe that white men are the best thing, of course they will seek the "best" for themselves in order to prove they are of worth.

Just my take on the situation.

• My parents or any parent of my friends didn't raise none of their kids to think that white people are better . I guess that just happens where you're from. I know that out of the minorities that black and Latino men never get on here and ask white women do they like them or do they find them attractive. Black And Indian women seem to be the only ones on here who ask "do white guys like me?" question all the time on here link

• I think most of them secretly fetishize white people, since the billboards, magazines, TV ads and shows features mostly beautiful white models/actresses/actors but haven't been successful getting someone who is white skinned for a partner.

• well there should be a site paying dedication and homage to beautiful white people... www.whitepeopleareverybeautiful.com since there are lots of people inquiring the possibilities of a white partner in future.

• A lot of guys and girls on here are desperate to date interracially due to stereotypes they see on TV and magazines.

The antiracist warriors feed into the delusions of black girls who want to date white guys. But those black girls go back to real life and realize that no matter how much flirting they do with white men, white guys aren't open to dating black women. These girls think that white men are Gods and receiving their approval is the end all be all.

And then a lot of the white guys on here are unattractive and bitter towards white women, so they develop fetishes for Asian girls. They want the girls they see in kpop videos but usually end up with darker skinned, poor Asian girls or Chinese/Filipinas. Bit they know poor Asian girls will settle for any broke white guy cause white is right to them. Then you have the Asian girls who have never met a white guy but somehow prefer them.

Likewise you have the white guys who have never met a Latina but prefer Latinas because of Sofia Vergara.

You'll find many desperate idiots on the interweb.

• Hmm I see . This girl at my job would say the same thing, but when she also said that she has never dated her own race herself, and also admitted going for white guys even before her own race I called her a hypocrite.

• Maybe it's simply her preference. I don't think anyone should be pressured to stick to their own or to choose someone of their own race over another.

• Yes I agree but it just doesn't make sens how she blasts others for engaging in interracial relationships, when she's in one herself and always dated interracial. That's a hypocrite to me.

• Low self confidence is the foundation of this problem. If they were confident in themselves, they would not need to worry about skin tones and racial comments, but would believe in themselves and their own inner beauty. I don't need my man to prefer girls of my ethnicity in order to feel confident in myself. He could say whatever but the fact that he was with me would mean I must be special to him regardless. Self confidence is key. Just my opinion...

• So you would be fine with being a "exception" to him? That's exactly what I'm talking about. I would never be with a girl who looked at me as a "exception".

• Just because A person's in a interracial relationship doesn't mean they aren't racist. I would never be desperate enough to stay with a girl who talked sh*t about my race because it would make me question "if my race is this and that, then why are you with me?" I'm not going to be blinded by desperation, and false confidence to stay with someone but if you don't mind having a disrespectful racist boyfriend, knock yourself out.

• Dude you asked a question I gave you my opinion that its about self confidence, you can try twisting my words whichever way you like lol Your opinion of what I said doesn't bother me because I know who I am as a woman. That being said, have a great day :)

• Because they are ashamed of their own!

• It's so sad... They don't feel comfortable with themselves so they look for other "races" validation. They have a low self-esteem. And sometimes they're ashamed of their own "race" or they find people from their own "race" disgusting.

What Guys Said 2

• It's a simple matter of wanting something, and wanting to feel like you can justify wanting it by knowing it will want you in return. I would avoid making things more complicated than that. I crave validation from Asian women, and seldom get it.

• Who knows. It's kind of sad. Why not just be happy being your own race? People seem to have a little racial self hatred when they're intent on interracial marriage and how "wonderful, great" interracial marriage is.