Miranda & Justin? What do you think about this?

What Do you Think About This?

Miranda Cheat on Orlando for Justin Pepperd*ck.. :S

link

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Two things: one . I doubt that this is the true reason for the split

2. Why do you allow something like this to affect you so deeply? ("Idon't wanna live on this planet anymore")

Celebrity couples get divorces all the time. Some cheat and others have irreconcilable differences, probably more so than the average American. Don't get suckered by the media man. Rather look to people you actually know for morality and value guidance

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That can't be true. If it is she needs to dust on that old brain of hers that hasn't been tended to in years because she too busy showing off her body. How could she leave a husband for a young boy who just step out of a Brazilian brothel, pee in mop buckets and flips the finger at the nations most beloved president? But in all fairness, I thought Orlando left her for his broadway costar, You know that young black girl that he's dating now.?

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda of hard to believe she is into Justin tbh..he is so kiddish...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Dude this doesn't mean she was cheating on him with beiber... It just said they had texted. Its a tabloid site. They say ANYTHING to get you to read. Its probably not even true.

Miranda and Orlando just had a lot of differences. Miranda is just some hot supermodel and Orlando is an actor who probably has women throwing themselves at him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to live on a planet where grown men give a sh*t about which celebrity is dating who.

1|0
    0|0