Why does my ex keep contacting me after I stop texting him?

My ex broke up with me about a 2 month ago. We had a very strong and intense chemistry and connection. We got on so well and we were good together. He asked me to be his girlfriend after like one date but I decided only after the 3rd date . We always missed each other and would always say that. He had really strong feelings for me said I love you after about 3 weeks and said it a lot. (think he got confused with lust) and then we were still so close and got on well always texted each other. I randmoly decided to text him I l love you. He didn't reply until I sent a text about anoter thing, Then the next day he said he's scared how things are moving between us and he didn't want a relationship til he met me. I don't know what it is. I'm afraid of hurting you and myself I'm just confused. I replied back he wasn't saying anything else so I kept messaging him about 3 times in a row in the space of 2 hours. In one of them I said "I thought you were a good guy. Though we had a connection but I don't want to be messed around by a guy who doesn't know what he wants. Then the next day I sent a long message then a replied saying Like I honestly don't know what's going on in my head. I really don't. I hurt when you said "I thought you were a good guy" I am. I've always treated you right. I just don't know what I want in life right now. I hate my job and most of my life to be honest. I'm not the right guy for you you deserve way better" I tried contacting him each time to be ignored. So I decided to try 30day no contact because I wanted him back but 25 day he text me "Wanna hook up" I replied stupidly the next day in a jokey way and he was being serious about it. Then during the week I decided to text him to see what he'd say he was up for it but in the end decided to block me on whatsapp. So since I've moved forward it's been 4weeks but I did text him apologising for the hook up message. I also sent "I still think of you and wonder how you're doing" no reply so I moved on and at 2am he texted me "Are you awake?" he works the night shift we always talked then. this is 22days no contact. I won't reply as he needs to say more than that and I've moved on. He's still with the girl he jumped into a relationship with after dumping me. Why won't he stop texting me? He saw I didn't reply and blocked me again. Why does he do this? I've blocked him now.

It's just so annoying the way he does this.
It's like every time I don't want him and move on he decides to text me. When I want him I text him he ignores me it's like we're playing Tom and Jerry games.

Most Helpful Girl

• omg :S, he really seems so so confused, and he still texts you cause definitely he had something for you , I really suggest that you leave it alone for 2-3 months and see what will happen , if he truly loved you he will figure out if he still wants you , dump that girl and text you again

• Yeah it's really annoying but then he blocked me again when I didn't reply . It's like maybe he acted on impulse with his feelings or something. He's so confusing like every time I move on and stop texting he texts me .

• Oh wait actually he hasn't I'm sure he'll come around eventually he must be confused at the moment.

• yes I guess that too :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0