How do I tell my boyfriend I'm ready for more than kissing, but not sex?

i'm 18 and have been dating my boyfriend for five months. how do I tell him that I want to do stuff with him, but I'm scared because I've never done anything with anyone before?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you should just kinda lead him to the things you want to do. Ya know lead his hand to places you want him touch and well you could just tell him before you start doing anything that you want more but you don't want sex before hand. I'm pretty sure in the midst of things he will.get the message just go far enough that you feel comfortable with. I hope that helps. That's what my girlfriend did.

What Guys Said 2

• Just start doing what you want to start doing.. no need to talk about it. He is a guy he is waiting! Patiently I might add... Good guy ya got there kiddo... He deserves more !

• "Eat my p****".

What Girls Said 4

• Just start doing what you are comftorable with I'm sure he will just go with it. just make sure he is aware of where you are comftorable going. If you start this remember its not uncommon for you guys to get carried away..GOOD luck :)

• Just do it. Men are pretty blunt horny creatures.

• Just go with the flow of things. Then tell him you will only go so far if you get uncomfortable.

• "You are not allowed to stick your penis in my vagina. Any other sexual activity is fair game."