Text argument, now he's being cold. Should I just leave it?

We've been seeing each other for a month and he would text me every day asking how I was/ little conversation. 5 days ago I sent an angry text to him because he didn't come to see me when I was in the area ( I live around 3 hours away and was down staying at my Dad's). He explained himself, I apologized straight away and he seemed fine. Now he had stopped texting me ( I've text him a couple times and replies ok). Is he grumpy at me or does he not want to see me again? I' really like this guy and he seemed to really like me! Should I text and apologize again and verbalise that I like him or is this too much? Should I just leave it and see if he gets back I. Touch with me..

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should apologize you had every right to be angry at him.

I know you really like this boy but if he likes you he will come around.

Texting him constantly is going to push him further away.

You don't want him to think you are needy.

If he continues being a little distant I would call him or arrange a meeting to see him

and discuss it.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe a phone conversation would be a better way to get a feel for what's going on in his head. It's just so freakin hard to gleen anything regarding emotions through text. Perhaps your angry text sort of made him take some steps back but I don't think that it's anything that can't be fixed with time and you just being yourself.

but I would call him and gauge how he sounds rather than just assume everything based on text messages

• Give him time...me and my girl have these every now and then. If he really likes you he'll forgive and contact you again.

• Stop texting and start interacting in a way where you can understand the context of someone's behavior.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree just give him space. if he likes you he will text you. He probably is hurt becausethat was probably the first thing that took it out of the perect stage.. Things happen you just have to try and not snap at him or he will get turned off especially over text because people take things out of context