Guys, would you date a woman that was taller than you? (no matter how tall or short you are)

I don't think I would date a woman who was taller than me...it would just seem weird to do sh*t like stand on my toes to make out with her, lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I once dated a girl who was the same height as me. When she wore heels, she was taller. Does that count? There aren't many girls taller than that. I'll date taller girls, but it is important to me that they aren't down on themselves for being tall. If they love being tall great, but I don't want to have to stroke their self-esteem if they have issues in that area.

What Girls Said 1

• And I'm sure the taller girl would go nowhere near a smaller guy... Coming from experience we don't go near small guys... I'm tall.

• I know, it just seems weird when the guy is shorter than the girl

• Oh its incredibly weird... I kissed a guy smaller that me once,when I was 14... Never ever again...

What Guys Said 2

• yeah it don't matter to me longs that she loves me and I'm gettin that p**** but the most part yeah I would date a tall women as long that she loves me

• Probably not I'd prefer to not feel submissive when kissing, standing, walking with her.