Why do so many people get married when they are 28 years old

I used to like these 2 guys and now they are both married. It's only been 2 years and they both got married at the age of 28. I had a friend who dated 300 girls on a dating website and now he is in a committed relationship leading to marriage. On Facebook tons of other people are also getting married this year as well.

I don't have a significant other but I believe I will also be married within the next 2 - 8 months because I finally know what I like and what kind of relationship I'm looking for and what marriage minded men want from me.

So my question is: Is it age, desperation or maturity that causes people to get married when they are 28?

I used to think that it was desperation but now I believe it's maturity

Most Helpful Guy

• May be they find themselves more responsible or they think that they should have some relations now

What Guys Said 2

• Its stupidity imo.

Marriage aka Slavery.

Compare and Contrast the similarities between Marriage and Slavery, you will find they are almost the same.

• It's just both. That's all. Desperation because they are getting "old". Maturity because they finally grew out of "Stupid".

What Girls Said 0