Would you hold your date or girfriend's purse for her?

Guys: Would you feel comfortable holding your date or gf's purse if you were walking with her? Please explain why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she was like using the bathroom or going to check something out than sure, but not carrying it around for her

What Guys Said 4

• If I were walking with her I would not hold her purse. If she wanted to bring it along, then she's going to carry it. Don't bring sh*t you don't need. You can go out with a small purse that just has the basics, you don't need to be prepared to invade a country. If she needed a hand for a minute while she fixed something or whatever and wanted me to watch it or hold on to it for a second then sure no problem.

• Most definitely! I already do it for my sisters and mother. If someone has half a brain they'll see the purse and the woman next to me, put two two together and realize that it's hers.

• Purse? Absolutely not.

Backpack? Grocery bags? Gym bag, even... sure.

• To hold for like a minute sure. To hold the whole time no. She shouldn't have brought it if she wasn't going to hold onto it

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I'm with aMuse on this one...

I would expect a guy to hold my purse for a minute while I did something/fixed something..

But I would never even think of asking him to carry it for me while we walked...

• My boyfriend always holds my purse