Went on date with girl online......don't feel anything....

This girl and I texted for about 2 weeks. Pure flirtation and sexual innuendoes.

We finally met up. She is much better looking than her photos to my surprise. Talked for a few hours, and managed to get her back to my place. We made out for an hour...but I don't feel anything.

I'm not sure how she feels, but we are still texting and stuff. she's really cool and gorgeous, and I want to develop feelings for her. It's just not happening, why is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in the power of chemistry as an outside entity. As if it has a power of it's own for a reason. There is no question that your paths were meant to cross. There is a reason for everything. With that said, just know it's not a waste of time.

I had a few experiences like this. One in particular baffled me because I'm a sexual minded dude and we met she's as beautiful as ever we were deep in flirtation where we almost attacked each other but, as the night went on she was just a cool chic to hang with. I massaged her gave her a kiss and an awesome hug. One night she came over and we just snuggled up in bed looking sexy as ever and fell asleep like nothing. No big deal.. This is totally unlike me lol TOTALLY ! neither of us seem weirded out by it. Its just easy calm cool but no thoughts of her or desires and I don't feel them from her... Strange although she is cool to hang with and we will be going to my parents to shoot stick soon (pool) lol didn't want you to take that the wrong way lol...

So it is what is, seems like I got a friend out of the deal ... roll with it man. nothing wrong with either of you...

• I agree with you about the power of chemistry as an outside entity. I've been seeing a guy with whom I share very strong chemistry. He says so too. It's almost like there are 3 energy forces - me, him, and "us" also known as chemistry. We've been seeing each other for a couple of years and live 5 hours apart. I recently told him I want us to be more involved in each others' lives. He says we aren't there yet. My question 4 you is, if we're not there after 2 years, will we ever be? Thanks!

• Damn girl Just today my girl of two hours away said it was too hard for her to continue. We have everything you'd want in a relationship. I've had so many and I know this is rare to have the you me and us as powerful as it is. She doesn't know what she wants and feels this relation is holder us from being happier. I don't understand why people aren't there yet. or think that this is easy to find. because it's not. and why would ya? I feel for ya girl ... it's hurtful ans confusing

• Unfortunately, sometimes it's just a matter of bad timing, lack of experience or too much of it...

I'm sorry for both of you, but who knows, if you really believe there's a reason for everything, you will find out about it soon enough. It doesn't even mean it's really over, could be just a phase.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 10

• I've felt this about guys before. They were cute, sweet, had a bright future, but I just couldn't really get into it. I've had no problem moving on though. But it is frustrating sometimes when you just can't get attracted to someone you know would be good for you. I guess you eventually get there. Or wherever it is you're supposed to be. I did.

• Both of your personalities are too different to connect with? Sexually - it may not really be a deal but for a relationship, yeah it is.

• i think it has to do with pheromones.

• Maybe she was different in real life? If she isn't what you were expecting, then some of that excitement can vanish. Or maybe it was the excitement of meeting her that kept you interested in her and now it's not exciting anymore.

• are you really that confused? I am sure you know why you don't feel anything, come on dude think about it...

• chemistry ..the lack of sparks flying between both of you :P

• I don't know what's kind of odd

• you mean she does not arouse you?

• A little.

• so you can't connect to her/not attracted to her mentally nor physically...I mean theoretically any girl can arouse you a LITTLE right...! just don't go out with her anymore :P

• I was in a similar situation. I guess it has a lot to do with the chemistry.

• the chemistry just isn't there.

What Guys Said 1

• She may look good but you may be noticing through making out that she isn't showing the same feelings you are. This does happen.