Where to kiss her on first date?

Hey gals what you think, where should a boy kiss her gal on first date or should he not kiss her on first date?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• First date! It varies as your understandings. its good to kiss on hands, or forehead but if you're mingled, just do it on lips. but a little one :P

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If there's a lot of receptive attraction, then the lips.

0|1
    0|0
  • On the forehead. So romantic and cute. :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on how the date is going. If things weren't going well then it's best to not push it and to set up a second date at the end of the first one while you still have her there and in person which is really important for a number of reasons. By pushing for a kiss in that situation, you basically are pushing the relationship forward with her when she may feel uncomfortable with you and then will almost for sure refuse a second date since she will go into that thinking you expect kissing if not more.

If things are going well, you should have a pretty good idea about whether or not a kiss will work. There's also things you can say to gauge how a girl will respond to a kiss attempt

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're gonna go for it then go for it. That's what I think, anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • If the date is going well and ends on a possibility of a second date. I suggest the cheek and if the date went OK, I wouldn't go for the kiss at all just say good bye and leave.

0|1
    0|0