Need your opinion about texting guys!

What kind of texts receiving from a girl make you smile and make you miss that girl? And which ones do definitely have your attention no matter what you're doing or how busy you are?!

Thanks for the answers guys! There's one more thing I would wanna know: What is the best time to receive such a text? Would you be more happy when you wake up in the morning and read it or rather late in the night when you're done with the day?

Most Helpful Guy

• "And which ones do definitely have your attention no matter what you're doing or how busy you are?!"

Most of them will get the necessary 5 seconds to read, no matter how busy I am. But that doesn't mean I'll respond to them straight away.

Like most guys, I'll respond to the text, when I'm good and ready to respond. If ever. The content of the message won't change that about me.

"What kind of texts receiving from a girl make you smile and make you miss that girl?"

Eh, something sexual probably. The nicey nice texts that girls normally send? "Missing you!" or "Just thinking about you" is not going to do a thing for me, but I'll pretend it does because it's one of those things where truth just gets you into trouble with the girls.

What Guys Said 7

• If they are genuine statrements of what's on her heart and mind, they make more me smile, or sometimes cry, no matter what the content. Even if she's making fun of me, I just want to melt onto her.

• I really miss u, I was just thinking about u, I had seen you last night in my dream, I really like your last msg, I really like your last performance, I really like your smile, I know you love me, I know you will miss me, you were really good last night, I missed you a lot when I was far from you, I want to marry u, I want to spend life with you only, they are conventional msgs,

• generally I make different kind of msgs also I like experiments, like using song, using name of famous persons, scientists, poems etc.. like you are my missworld,

• Honesty anything even as simple as" I'm thinking about you "or "I miss you "are Great.There's not a guy alive that won't stop what he's doing if he gets a sexy pic from a girl he's into. Don't over do it too much can be overkill and it gets old ,even the best dessert will make you sick if you get too much of it.

• It is always nice to hear that that girl is thinking of you and that you find them of value. Best thing really is ask them a question or opinion on something they would know and make them feel smart. Basically a good ego stroke, but nothing too obvious

• thinking about you :).

• Early and you get thought about all day .

• I like when a girl asks me how my day was or is going!

What Girls Said 0