What makes for the perfect kiss?

Mood, situation just anything that makes it perfect.

Most Helpful Girl

• The perfect kiss can be anywhere. The perfect kiss is when no matter where you are or what you're doing or who's around, the only thing on your mind is how amazing this moment is.

Perfect kiss includes: real emotions/love/attractionc between the two people, no slobbering, not too fast or too slow, & clean breath.

What Girls Said 2

• Perfext kiss occurs when you and your girlfriend are totally satisfied and horny. Thus you are electrified while you kiss her lips. Emotions are also vital for kissing because calm and non-intense kissings never turn you on. In addition that, you should vacuum her lips, tongues and send a piece of salive to her thoughout the kissing :)) My boyfriend kisses me perfect!... He sometimes sends me his saliva as saliva transfer :)))

• the perfect person. my guy took forever to kiss me (well 2 dates seemed like forever) I was caught completly by surprise and it was by far the most amazing kiss. Don't over think it. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm that's a question I never heard of it any.

First your going to have to want it. I love the chase of it. Knowing its coming, but I have to get it.

Or that kind where your just kissing their face and suddenly you find their mouth and its just straight passion.

I've kissed someone on straight lust...Honestly it wasn't as great as kissing someone you have grown feelings for.

• One word: "desire"