Why is he dating me if I'm boring?

We've been dating for a month now. He's sweet and a gentleman. I'm his first girlfriend. We’ve hung out ever since last year at school and in class. This year, he asked me to homecoming and asked me out to be his girlfriend which he baked me cookies for me and only me. I still don’t understand why he likes ME. I’m not attractive and my personality sucks. Ever since we started dating, I’ve been sort of clueless on what to talk about with him because I fear he will think I'm weird or stop liking me. When we text or talk, I just clueless on what to say and it’s sort of awkward for me. I don’t know what to talk about with him.

We talk about school, movies, etc. but I keep it small sometimes. In English, we were given an assignment to write qualities about someone in our life or a hero. He put “Jennifer: Shy, Beautiful, Cute, Talks little, worries, last name: Freedman.” I asked him what he meant by “little” and he said I don’t talk much. It pissed me off but I didn’t show it. I want to talk to him about things but I just don’t even know. I don’t want to bore him which I feel I do. I don’t know what to do. He likes video games but I don’t which he said he will teach me. I don’t understand why he likes me if I “talk little” and I'm shy. . .i feel boring.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he thinks you are boring, but he may just want you to talk more.