What would you think of someone you are getting to know or dating if they?

too really good care of their dog. For example they played with the dog outside regularly, took them for rides, baked treats/meals on occasion for an example. Was just a really good owner, nothing over the top like carrying the dog everywhere.

• I would think more of them
  • I would think less of them
  • I would feel indifferent
*Took not too

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd fall in love with her instantly lol. Seriously, my dog is my best friend and room mate (that doesn't pay rent...a**hole). I love him to death and it's as if he was my child, sibling, and companion. I don't baby or spoil him, as I've trained him properly. But I don't see him as just a "pet".

In fact, I only ever refer to him as "my dog" when I'm talking to someone who doesn't know who he is. Otherwise, I refer to him by name and so does everyone that knows him.

So yeah, if a girl had a love for dogs then I'd be pretty thrilled that we had that in common. I once had a girl interested in me that was a bit put off by how well I treated the pup (See? Not "my dog" haha), and she very discretely and indirectly asked me to choose between her or him. Needless to say, me and the pup went out to the park that evening as usual and had a great time hahahaha

• Haha! That is exact same way I feel. I also, had a similar issue where a girl was put off because I took such good care of best friend. I just don't get it. My friends told me that she had jealousy issues. I caught her being mean to my furry friend and needless to say she was out of my life the moment I found out. Great answer.

• Oh man, if I were you I'd be in jail for murder if I caught someone mistreating the pup. That, to me, is seriously as bad as mistreating a human child. There's no place in my life for someone that feels the need to be superior to my pack. Good on ya for booting her ass out ;)

What Girls Said 7

• The idea of a guy taking really good care of his dog suggests a lot of things.

A. It's just kind of adorable.

B. They would be really nice and take care of their girlfriend.

C. They would be good fathers one day.

• I would love it because I'm a great pet owner too! We could relate on things like that and I would see that as a sign of him being a good dad, haha.

• It's a huge plus. I love dogs, so if you love yours, it's an attractive quality. An even bigger plus if he does cute animal voices.

• Yes I would.

• pretty cute actually - shows what a caring person he is :)

• So basically they're a good pet owner? Congrats to them. Neither makes me more interested or less interested.

• How could this ever be an issue? I think it's adorable and shows that they are responsible and caring.

• You'd be surprised. Myself and another user that answered below have both had issues with girls that were jealous of our relationships with our dogs. I know in my situation she was so jealous she was say something to me when I gave my dog treats or played with her.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd be like "f***, they're a dog person? Not happening"

• I would think that they really like their dog. . . . Is that the wrong answer? I imagine I need a deeper psychological assessment about their caring nature and how they, as a person, contribute to the universe.