I like my coworker, I need advice!

So I started the same day as him we trained together and I really like him. He had a girlfriend but last week he viewed my profile on a dating site. So I messaged him and he said its complicated and that he's not really looking to date... so why is he on a dating site looking at my profile? Is there any chance he's just shy and maybe he's interested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I mean yeah, there is a chance those are the cases. If he has a girlfriend (regardless if it's "complicated") but is still going on dating sites, doesn't that kind of raise a red flag to you...? -_-

• i think he has a girlfriend but is banging other chicks on the side. id move onto a better fish in the sea.

• It should probably scare you a bit that he is on a dating site while claiming to have a girlfriend. Not sure if that is a ship you want to sail on.

• Maybe it's his way of getting to know you a bit better, and see you in your best pictures :)

• Do you think maybe he only thought of you as a friend at first, but after he gotten to know you better, he's starting to have that attraction towards you?

What Girls Said 5

• I agree with these other folks saying if he's on there while "in a relationship" and that "its complicated", then these should be warning signs that he'd do it to you, too.

• Never get your honey from where you make your money.

I think he's just looking for a good lay.

• what I said to the first girl who said that - only applies to the immature. Which QA may be, but may be not.

• I always don't understand what it means by its complicated. I guess he wanted to know what you wrote so he check on your profile. If he is attached then best not to focus on him

• People go on dating sites to get ass too. Dating doesn't mean official sweetie

• don't date coworkers...