Do you think it is weird that I have been looking for women older than me more on dating sites lately?

I don't know what it is, but I think I would love to be in a relationship with someone who is significantly older than me... I just like the idea of me being 24, and her being 40(as long as she is smart, sexy, fun, kind, etc...) but yeah.. I dunno, just find it awesome.

What Girls Said 1

• So long as no one gets hurt I think you should do whatever makes you happy.

• oRly?

• You're the one that typed "oRly?" so you tell me. That's my opinion. I guess I take it back if I've offended you. Wish I could remove my answer but I can't.

• Why? We never talk :( I haz a sad

What Guys Said 1

• no ... here is a tip

when I was 18 I met this very attractive 40 year old woman who taught me everything I know about a woman's body and a ton about my own... don't judge on age alone older folks can teach you many years worth of things you would take years to discover on your own if at all

• uh what how did you meet a 40 year old who was interested...

and I am talking about more than a sexual relationship