What are the important differences between dating older women as compared to younger?

what are the important differences between dating older women as compared to younger?

I meant 40 something's, not 20 something's
prefer to hear from someone with actual experience in this area.

Most Helpful Girl

• men like older women because they think they are more "experienced", more "open to sex"/better in bed, and more mature, know what they want in life more.

but this is often with younger men. once men reach a certain age they tend to like younger women.

the problem is as a young woman you are hotter and visually appealing and fertile, but as you get older you get smarter, more self respect, more mature. it's hard to be a woman.

i am sure my 30 year old brain will be a lot smarter and equipped to be in a serious relationship than my 21 year old brain did but at 21 I am sure I was more appealing to men than I will be at 30

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Higher libido lower libido also depends on diet more mature looks more ripe so to speak more girlish looks vice versa more wrinkles to have to just overcome more versus more cuteness to indulge in etc. etc.

• differences in biological clock. when you're 50, do you want her to look 60 or 70? or by the time you're ready to have kids, she cant.